F1 Prestige- Paddleshift gearbox
This driving course is aimed at anyone, from beginners to experienced drivers, looking to experience a thrill of a lifetime. There are few places in the world of motor sports that offer non-professional drivers the opportunity to drive on one of the world's finest circuits in a GRAND PRIX Formula 1 car. AGS can arrange this for you.
Duration: Full day from 7.45am to 6.00pm
Sequence of Events
Welcome reception at the AGS F1 premises - Snack (coffee, orange juice, pastries)
+ Driver preparation (Personal equipment: crash helmet, balaclava, racing overalls, racing boots and gloves)
+ Briefing in the teaching room on single-seater driving techniques and safety recommendations
+ 2 familiarisation laps of the track as a passenger
+ 2 series of5 laps at the wheel of a Formula 3 car – 180 HP
+ Lunch at the track restaurant or nearby
+ F1 Briefing – Specific recommendations for driving a Formula 1 car on a racetrack
+ Training session to test your reflexes, available from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. (BATAK session)
+ 2 series ofn laps at the wheel of the Formula 1 car (paddleshift gearbox) – 650 HP(no. of laps according to chosen programme)
+ Award ceremony with champagne, presentation of driving certificates at the AGS premises
The Single Seaters
Formula 3 - Paddleshift Gearbox
Our Formula 3 cars weigh just 450kgs but produce 180 HP. This power to weight ratio allows for a top speed of 210 km/hour on long straights. Fitted with paddle-shift gearbox, they are ideal for training prior to driving the Formula 1 cars.
4cyl. - 180hp
V max: 210km/h
Formula 1 - AGS SH03
The paddle-shift AGS Formula 1 cars were developed specifically by the AGS research department for driving courses. They provide a combination of pleasure, performance and safety. With everything working in harmony, they provide an excellent compromise between chassis, engine and transmission.
V8 3.5l - 650hp
Sequential Paddleshift Gearbox
The subscriber/purchaser must return and sign on behalf of the beneficiary, the General Conditions of Sale and Participation.
On the day of the course, the driving course participant must sign a charter of good conduct and:
- declare that he/she is in good health, that he/she is not under any medical treatment contradictory to the practice of motor sport;
- be at least 18 years of age and in possession of a valid driving licence;
- be fluent in French or English. If this is not the case, the course participant must organise the presence of an interpreter at his/her cost;
- be accompanied by a maximum of 4 guests (guest passes provided as an additional optional);
- To ensure successful Formula 1 training conditions, AGF1 requires agreed attendance times to be respected. The beneficiary therefore agrees to arrive at the notified attendance time (provided on booking/Art 3 of the General Conditions of Sale).
- The trainee will not be required to pay a deposit. He/she shall however be informed at the beginning of the course that in the event of material damage following a driving error, giving rise to his/her liability, he/she shall be liable to pay a fixed amount of €6000, payable on the same day by cheque or Credit Card. The repair invoice will be sent to you afterwards with, where necessary, the refund of any excess payment. The purchaser or trainee may also subscribe to the \"F1 Serenity\" Pack to limit the fixed amount payable to €1000 (instead of €6000) in the event of a liable accident.
- The presence of children under 10 years old on the track is strongly advised against. Animals, even kept on a leash, are not permitted.